ADCO Designer Series SFS Aqua Shed Class C Cover
ADCODesigner Series SFS Aqua Shed Class C Cover
How do I know it fits my boat?
Key Features & Benefits
- Triple Layer Design For Durability
- Beads Water On Contact
- Maximum Resistance To High Humidity & Rainfall
- Protection Against Damaging UV Rays
- Front & Rear Buckle Cinching System Removes Slack
- Bottom Mounted Strap & Buckle System Prevents Loss To The Wind
- Designed For Maximum Water Resistance & Breathability
- Virtually Eliminates Mold & Mildew
- 2-3 Zipper Access Panels Spaced Evenly Along The Passenger Side
- Weighted Tied Down For Easy Installation
- Reinforced Front Corners Resist Snag & Tears
- Perfect For Moderate Climates & Short Term Storage
Zippered Entry Doors For Easy Access
Innovative Cinching Technology Snugs RV Cover Tight
Moisture Evaporation Escapes Through Vents
Top & Bottom Slip Seam Strap System Minimizes Wind Impact
Keeping your Class C Motorhome protected has never been easier. We have a full lineup of Universal Class C Covers specially engineered to fit any size RV while being super simple to install. From the 20-foot to 32-foot Class C RV's we have you covered.
Our Designer Series SFS Aqua Shed is the RV Fabric Cover that is perfect for northern regions where the intense sun isn't an issue and you need a fabric that can tolerate the rain, snow, and wind. These covers have been engineered to bead water off while still being super breathable, allowing moisture to evaporate and escape while keeping your trailer from building moisture, mildew, and rust spots.
Best of all these universal Class C Motorhome Covers are packed full of features that ADCO has spent decades perfecting. Some great features in our Designer Series SFS Aqua Shed are the built-in air vents, reinforced corners, multiple passenger zippered entry panels, front & rear buckling system, bottom strap and buckle, weighted tie-downs, and so much more. With our stylish design, your RV won't be an eyesore when parked.
ADCO Class C Motorhome Cover Dimensions
- ADCO 52842 - 20' to 23' (23' L x 102" W x 110" H)
- ADCO 52843 - 23'1" to 26' (26' L x 102" W x 110" H)
- ADCO 52844 - 26'1" to 29' (29' L x 102" W x 110" H)
- ADCO 52845 - 29'1" to 32' (32' L x 102" W x 114" H)
How To Measure Your Class C RV
Measure your Class C from the longest two points to determine proper fit, including bumpers, spare tire and ladder - but excluding the hitch. ADCO Covers are designed to fit all common vehicle heights, however, we recommend double checking by taking the measurement of the vehicle sidewall height, excluding ground clearance. Cover is designed to accommodate rooftop accessories so no need to account for A/C's, vents, etc... when checking on height.