Covercraft Noah Car Covers
NOAH® barrier fabric actually resists moisture, yet it "breathes" to allow any trapped moisture, seam seepage or condensation to easily evaporate. The unique construction process (patent pending) results in a cover with maximum all-weather protection... highly water resistant, dust resistant, UV resistant and breathable to help make sure moisture and/or heat don't stay under the cover. Made in the U.S. by Kimberly-Clark, the fabric weighs only 4.75 oz./sq. yd., so it's easy to handle and fold.
High-tech, bonded 4-layer composite uses bi-component side-by-side technology for twin spunbond outer layers, a film barrier, and a soft bi-component spunbond inner layer.
- High Performance Non-Woven Fabric
- Dual Protective Outer Layers – Two outer layers of bi-component spunbond, utilizing side-by-side spinning technology. Each individual fiber is a balance of polypropylene and polyethylene that delivers both strength and softness. The light gray color does not attract heat and the dual layers are treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.
- Microporous Film Middle Layer – The barrier layer is breathable film, a proprietary stretch-film technology developed exclusively for Kimberly-Clark. The film is stretched and then subjected to a chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor and heat to escape. This helps reduce the bulk of the nonwoven fabric, while providing an almost solid barrier against the elements.
- Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer – A single, heavier layer of bi-component spunbond, utilizing side-by-side spinning technology. This heavier, single layer (as compared to a single outer layer) provides the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes.
- 4 Year Warranty
- Outdoor or Indoor Use
- 500-Candlepower reflective welting
- Increases nighttime visibility of your Covercraft cover
- Adds element of safety for vehicles parked and covered on the street
- Sewn directly into the front-to-back silhouette seams of the cover
- Adds a touch of style to your cover
- Helps hold your cover in place
- Reduces the possibility of the front and rear of the cover coming loose
- Easy to install
- Two cords, secure cover at front and back
- Patent Pending # 8,235,450
- Secures your car cover to your vehicle
- Great in windy conditions, and is also a theft deterrent
- Works on any brand of cover
- The vinyl coated cable protects your undercarriage (approx. 8 ft long)
- Comes with heavy-duty padlock and 2 keys
- Keeps your car cover neat and clean when not in use
- Helps save space in your trunk or garage
- Produced from durable material
- Closes with a zipper and has two handles
- Three color choices: Black, Gray and Tan
- Comes in two sizes depending on fabric:
- Small for single layer fabric covers
(22"L x 10"W x 11"H)
- Large for multi-layer fabric covers
(24"L x 15"W x 12"H)