Covercraft WeatherShield HD Car Covers
The Heavy-Duty Version for Maximum Sun and Weather Protection
- Dramatic Rain Dispersion - Fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover.
- Superior Dry Time - Because the fabric sheds moisture, just shake the cover and it dries in minutes (HD fabric is heavier and requires additional drying time).
- Breathable - Allows any heat, moisture or condensation under the cover to easily escape.
- UV Resistant - Special additives to the encapsulation formula reduce fabric UV degradation.
- Superior Paint Finish Protection - Silicone polymers used in the encapsulation formula help create a silky-smooth finish that's even less abrasive than flannel (HD uses heavier denier thread which is not as smooth).
- Durable Fade-Resistant Base Fabrics - Premium solution-dye fibers mean the covers resist fading and hold their color longer.
Developed primarily for intense sun environments and long-term storage, WeatherShield® HD uses heavier denier thread for maximum UV opacity. Approximately 40% heavier than WeatherShield® HP, the 300 denier fiber construction results in almost double the tear and tensile strength, finished with the same great EPIC® by Nextec encapsulation process.
Who should use WeatherShield® HD? People who live in intense sun climates and along the coast will benefit most from this extreme-performance fabric, as well as RV owners seeking the best cover for long-term storage.
WeatherShield® HD is not as compact as WeatherShield® HP and the heavier fibers aren't as silky-smooth but, for maximum performance in harsh environments, you can't beat WeatherShield® HD.
WeatherShield® HD uses a superior fade resistant solution-dye production process that SAVES 1,000 gallons of water for every 1,000 yards of fabric produced
Cover is performing well
Love this cover, looks great and fits like a glove
Great cover, it’s my third
Great cover, easy to put on by myself
Excellent product, service and purchase experience
Available as optional add-ons at time of cover purchase:
- 500-Candlepower reflective welting
- Increases nighttime visibility of your Covercraft cover
- Adds element of safety for vehicles parked and covered on the street
- Sewn directly into the front-to-back silhouette seams of the cover
- Adds a touch of style to your cover
- Helps hold your cover in place
- Reduces the possibility of the front and rear of the cover coming loose
- Easy to install
- Two cords, secure cover at front and back
- Patent Pending # 8,235,450
Lock & Cable Kit
- Secures your car cover to your vehicle
- Great in windy conditions, and is also a theft deterrent
- Works on any brand of cover
- The vinyl coated cable protects your undercarriage (approx. 8 ft long)
- Comes with heavy-duty padlock and 2 keys
Zippered Tote Bag
- Keeps your car cover neat and clean when not in use
- Helps save space in your trunk or garage
- Produced from durable material
- Closes with a zipper and has two handles
- Three color choices: Black, Gray and Tan
- Comes in two sizes depending on fabric:
- Small for single layer fabric covers (22"L x 10"W x 11"H)
- Large for multi-layer fabric covers (24"L x 15"W x 12"H)
Don't see your vehicle listed? Contact us for assistance. 800-426-8377 or firstname.lastname@example.org