Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Covers
For those who like traditional woven fabrics for indoor car cover protection
- High Performance Indoor Fabric
- Flannel Underside - Soft, napped finish.
- Long Wearing - 50% heavier than most standard polycottons.
- Breathable - Allows moisture to evaporate and will not trap heat under car cover.
- Water Resistant - Treated for moisture repellency.
- Rot, Mildew Resistant - Treated to resist rot and mildew
- 90 Day Warranty
- Indoor Use Only
Favored by traditional enthusiasts, Flannel always provides a soft touch to pamper fine paint finishes. Designed primarily for indoor storage use, this woven cover is constructed from a durable polycotton blend with a napped underside finish.
Best cover I ever bought.
Nice cover, now I have one on each of my cars.
Nice fit and looks great.
Available as optional add-ons at time of cover purchase:
- 500-Candlepower reflective welting
- Increases nighttime visibility of your Covercraft cover
- Adds element of safety for vehicles parked and covered on the street
- Sewn directly into the front-to-back silhouette seams of the cover
- Adds a touch of style to your cover
- Helps hold your cover in place
- Reduces the possibility of the front and rear of the cover coming loose
- Easy to install
- Two cords, secure cover at front and back
- Patent Pending # 8,235,450
Lock & Cable Kit
- Secures your car cover to your vehicle
- Great in windy conditions, and is also a theft deterrent
- Works on any brand of cover
- The vinyl coated cable protects your undercarriage (approx. 8 ft long)
- Comes with heavy-duty padlock and 2 keys
Zippered Tote Bag
- Keeps your car cover neat and clean when not in use
- Helps save space in your trunk or garage
- Produced from durable material
- Closes with a zipper and has two handles
- Three color choices: Black, Gray and Tan
- Comes in two sizes depending on fabric:
- Small for single layer fabric covers
(22"L x 10"W x 11"H)
- Large for multi-layer fabric covers
(24"L x 15"W x 12"H)