Covercraft Evolution Car Covers
- 2. Customize & Buy
- Features & Benefits
- Installation & Care
- Comparison Chart
- Customer Reviews
Our Most Popular All-Weather Car Cover Fabric - Ding protection, dust protection, highest UV protection of K-C fabrics and good moisture resistance - all at a reasonable price for this outdoor fabric.
- High Performance Non-Woven Fabric
- Maximum UV Protection – Highest UPF rating of all K-C fabrics.
- Soft-to-Paint Inner Layer – Bi-component technology blends polyethylene for softness and polypropylene for strength to assure gentle protection for paint finishes (inner layer is gray).
- 4-Layer Barrier – Protects against bird droppings, tree sap and industrial pollutants.
- Dust / Pollution Barrier – Two middle layers of melt-blown fibers act as a filtration barrier against most airborne pollutants.
- Dries Easily – Moisture is not absorbed by the fabric fibers.
- Breathable – Allows any moisture or heat under the cover to easily escape.
- Impact Absorption – 4-layer thickness absorbs impacts to help protect the finish from nicks, dings, dents and scratches.
- 4 Year Warranty
- Outdoor or Indoor Use
Technalon® car covers, made with Kimberly-Clark's (K-C) Evolution fabric, provide an excellent protection value in all weather conditions. Often imitated, but never equaled, U.S.-made Evolution® fabric car covers are used by millions of car enthusiasts around the world. Evolution® has the highest UPF rating to provide maximum protection against damaging UV rays. Protecting your paint and interior helps maintain the vehicle's value. Polypropylene fibers are bonded into a durable 4-layer non-woven finish that includes a soft bi-component inner layer of polyethylene and polypropylene fibers.
Available in 2 Colors:
Great product, fair price, perfect fit.
I am very happy with your product; and I have been buying this same car cover for my other 90 Mustang GT and for my 96 LT1 Corvette.
Available as optional add-ons at time of cover purchase:
- 500-Candlepower reflective welting
- Increases nighttime visibility of your Covercraft cover
- Adds element of safety for vehicles parked and covered on the street
- Sewn directly into the front-to-back silhouette seams of the cover
- Adds a touch of style to your cover
- Helps hold your cover in place
- Reduces the possibility of the front and rear of the cover coming loose
- Easy to install
- Two cords, secure cover at front and back
- Patent Pending # 8,235,450
Lock & Cable Kit
- Secures your car cover to your vehicle
- Great in windy conditions, and is also a theft deterrent
- Works on any brand of cover
- The vinyl coated cable protects your undercarriage (approx. 8 ft long)
- Comes with heavy-duty padlock and 2 keys
Zippered Tote Bag
- Keeps your car cover neat and clean when not in use
- Helps save space in your trunk or garage
- Produced from durable material
- Closes with a zipper and has two handles
- Three color choices: Black, Gray and Tan
- Comes in two sizes depending on fabric:
- Small for single layer fabric covers
(22"L x 10"W x 11"H)
- Large for multi-layer fabric covers
(24"L x 15"W x 12"H)