Covercraft Custom Fit Car Covers
Universal and semi-custom car covers had been around quite a while before Covercraft identified the market potential, and began catering to enthusiasts who wanted a more "perfect fit" for the cover being used to protect their pride and joy. Back in the 60's (in the last millennium), the most popular covers we made were for British and European sports cars and they were called "mittens". Today, custom covers are made for everything from kit cars to motor homes.
While outdoor fabric covers can be used indoors as well, their primary function is to provide protection from the elements when the vehicle is parked outdoors - UV, bird droppings, tree sap, etc. Different fabrics provide different degrees of protection. Use our Fabric Comparison Chart to select the fabric that is best suited to your needs.
We offer a wide selection of fabrics, to allow you to select the one that will meet your vehicle's protection needs and budget. Different fabrics offer different levels of protection performance, and some focus on protecting from a specific element, like intense sun exposure or dust. Our range of fabrics is based on experience in manufacturing covers since 1965. We've tried to be as realistic as possible in showing how the fabrics perform in certain conditions, but keep in mind that our opinion is based on performance comparisons with other fabrics currently used for vehicle covers.
We have over 80,000 listings in our computerized pattern library and add new patterns every week. Select your vehicle above to find yours.
Remember, if it has wheels, Covercraft can cover it!
The best fitting, weather resistant and durable cover I've ever had.
Looks great, sheds water great.
Best car cover I have ever owned.
Excellent car cover, very satisfied.
Superior quality and workmanship.
Fits my car well and easy on/off.
Very, very impressed with the quality of cover...worth every penny.
Perfect fit and I will buy another one in the future.
The cover was a perfect fit
Cover fit perfectly, very pleased with the quality and precision.
Great product, love it.
Well fitting and good looking cover, just what I expected!
Best cover I ever bought.
Nice cover, now I have one on each of my cars.
Nice fit and looks great.
Very good quality, and satisfied with this product.
Professionally made and perfectly fit.
Great product, fair price, perfect fit.
I am very happy with your product; and I have been buying this same car cover for my other 90 Mustang GT and for my 96 LT1 Corvette.
Perfect fit, love my car, love my cover!
Great Made in USA car cover!
Fits like a glove
This cover is the best I've had, I love it.
Very nice fit and form
Great product at a great price.
Awesome custom fit.
Available as optional add-ons at time of cover purchase:
- 500-Candlepower reflective welting
- Increases nighttime visibility of your Covercraft cover
- Adds element of safety for vehicles parked and covered on the street
- Sewn directly into the front-to-back silhouette seams of the cover
- Adds a touch of style to your cover
- Helps hold your cover in place
- Reduces the possibility of the front and rear of the cover coming loose
- Easy to install
- Two cords, secure cover at front and back
- Patent Pending # 8,235,450
Lock & Cable Kit
- Secures your car cover to your vehicle
- Great in windy conditions, and is also a theft deterrent
- Works on any brand of cover
- The vinyl coated cable protects your undercarriage (approx. 8 ft long)
- Comes with heavy-duty padlock and 2 keys
Zippered Tote Bag
- Keeps your car cover neat and clean when not in use
- Helps save space in your trunk or garage
- Produced from durable material
- Closes with a zipper and has two handles
- Three color choices: Black, Gray and Tan
- Comes in two sizes depending on fabric:
- Small for single layer fabric covers (22"L x 10"W x 11"H)
- Large for multi-layer fabric covers (24"L x 15"W x 12"H)